This is for 1Coin (3S Hashing Combo)
Stratum-mining is a pooled mining protocol. It is a replacement for getwork based pooling servers by allowing clients to generate work. The stratum protocol is described here in full detail.
This is a implementation of stratum-mining for scrypt based coins. It is compatible with MPOS as well as mmcfe, as it complies with the standards of pushpool. The end goal is to build on these standards to come up with a more stable solution.
The goal is to make a reliable stratum mining server for scrypt based coins. Over time I will develop this to be more feature rich and very stable. If you would like to see a feature please file a feature request.
NOTE: This fork is still in development. Many features may be broken. Please report any broken features or issues.
- Stratum Mining Pool
- Solved Block Confirmation
- Vardiff support
- Solution Block Hash Support
- NEW SHA256 and Scrypt Algo Support
- Log Rotation
- Initial low difficulty share confirmation
- Multiple coind wallets
- On the fly addition of new coind wallets
- MySQL database support
- Adjustable database commit parameters
- Bypass password check for workers
- BTC: 18uj5SzQaYVAPX96JZt1VE4K43m5VeYekP
- BTE: 8UJLskr8eDYATvYzmaCBw3vbRmeNweT3rW
- DGC: D6tdmDCUkZEUaUyLx4dhZH992yTEJSL1tU
- LTC: LVDbDHPUF13YZQeJE6AtxDwiF2RyNBsmXh
- WDC: WeVFgZQsKSKXGak7NJPp9SrcUexghzTPGJ
stratum-mining is built in python. I have been testing it with 2.7.3, but it should work with other versions. The requirements for running the software are below.
- Python 2.7+
- MySQL Server
- SHA256 or Scrypt CoinDaemon
Other coins have been known to work with this implementation. I have tested with the following coins, but there may be many others that work.
The installation of this stratum-mining can be found in the INSTALL.md file.
I am available in the #MPOS, #crypto-expert, #digitalcoin, #bytecoin and #worldcoin channels on freenode. Although i am willing to provide support through IRC please file issues on the repo
- Original version by Slush0 (original stratum code)
- More Features added by GeneralFault, Wadee Womersley and Moopless
- Scrypt conversion from work done by viperaus
- PoS conversion done by TheSeven
- Modifications to make it more user friendly and easier to setup for multiple coins done by Ahmed_Bodi
This software is provides AS-IS without any warranties of any kind. Please use at your own risk.