Terminal client for DiscordApp
Discord-Terminal allows you to access DiscordApp and enables you to chat in your favourite channels using a Terminal. This makes DiscordApp behave in a IRC like fashion. I have based a few commands around IRSSI a IRC client for Linux and Mac.
How do I get set up?
- Clone this repo:
git clone https://2E0PGS@bitbucket.org/2E0PGS/discord-terminal.git
config.exampleand add Discord API token. Then save it as
- Install NodeJS version 6 or newer.
- Install npm (Node Package Manager).
- Run npm update in the source folder:
- DiscordApp are not fond of people using custom clients. This means we have to use the BOT API which is confusing for others unless they know.
- I have just started refactoring and working on this project again.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.