This is the Main repository for the project
- This project is a multifunction LED strip light controller based on Arduino.
- The Arduino handles all the real time electronics such as PWM etc.
- The Raspberry Pi handles all the Web stuff such as serving the webpage with controls and parsing the requests.
- The Arduino and Raspberry Pi are linked via I2C.
- Auto LDR Dimming
- Fade Modes
- Jump R,G,B Modes
- Ethernet Control
- Speed Control of effects
- Multiple Effects
- Support for cleaver and dumb LED strips
- Works with (Dumb) 5050 RGB LED strips.
- Works with WS2812 (Smart) (Addressable) RGB LED strips.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.