The downloaded zip file also comes with an example project. Go to the Leadwerks project manager and choose ‘Import’ to import the example project. There are 6 example scenes which demonstrate the use of FlowGUI. They can be found in the "/Maps" folder of the example project.
- GuiElements.map: Demonstration of severall existing GUI elements.
- MainmenuExample.map: a simple main menu with an options menu. The start button loads the Inventory scene.
- Inventory.map: a scene where the player can walk around, pick up items and view its inventory.
- Tutorial1: The button example created in the video tutorial: http://youtu.be/nKDd0JvdffA.
- AreaLabel: Demonstrates area labels with interactive signs: https://youtu.be/UvRF7d5WW0E.
- Panels.map: demonstrates the use of panels.