BuildNotify is a CCMenu equivalent for Ubuntu. (or CCtray equivalent for Ubuntu if you happen to use windows). It resides in your system tray and notifies you of the build status for different projects on your continuous integration servers. BuildNotify is largely inspired from the awesome CCMenu available for Mac.
- Monitor projects on multiple CruiseControl continuous integration servers.
- Access to overall continuous integration status from the system tray.
- Access individual project pages through the tray menu.
- Receive notifications for fixed/broken/still failing builds.
- Easy access to the last build time for each project
- Customize build notifications.
BuildNotify configuration support
- Jenkins 1.409.1 as reported by dexterous
- TeamCity 6
- ThoughtWorks Go
- Ubuntu Raring (13.04)
- Ubuntu Quantal (12.10)
- Ubuntu Precise (12.04)
- Ubuntu Oneiric (11.10)
- Ubuntu Natty (11.04) Needs testing with
#12fixes from source (ppa has not been updated)
- Ubuntu Maverick (10.10) as reported by dexterous
- Ubuntu Lucid (10.04)
- Ubuntu Karmic (9.10)
- Fedora 15 via BuildNotifyTest@build.opensuse.org