- Make folders by using the action [("kreversi", None), ("icon", "action"), ("icon2", "action2"), ...]
- Actions are simply the commands you'd use on the commandline.
-- Initialize a window at mouse position (QCursor::pos(); QLayoutItem::setGeometry(Qrect)) -done
-- Make the window transparent, without background, border and menubar. -done
-- Show icons in a circle -done
-- make the icons clickable -done
-- add folder-icons: the action is simply a list with all contained items => starts with [ -done
-- store the previous layout (buttons) directly in the name of the central icon => same list format. -done
+- new command scheme: right-click always edits, middle-click adds a new item. -done
+- items arranged clockwise. -done
+- right-click on center opens a general config dialog. -todo
+- a general config dialog. -todo
+- first run of new version shows image as usage guide. -todo
- register a global shortcut / gesture in KDE from within the program -> usable as soon as it's installed. -todo
+- make it show faster. -todo
- Show the program cathegories from the K-Menu.
- Get the folders and actions from Nepomuk somehow -> favorites or such.
- Option to have an auto-optimizing wheel layout :)
+- adjust icon size to the numbers of icons in the circle.
PyPI url: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyRadKDE