+- Largescale rewrite in the battle for startup performance. It's now a KUniqueApplication and after the first run, subsequent runs only call the already running (but hidden) instance. Still the imports take the major share of the startup time.
+- New command scheme: Right-click always edits the item, middle click adds a new item after the clicked one.
+- Items are arranged clickwise.
+- FIX: Changes in the layout were only effective after the next start. Now changes take effect immediately.
- Right-click on an item opens an edit dialog.
- new command scheme: right-click always edits, middle-click adds a new item. -done
- items arranged clockwise. -done
- right-click on center opens a general config dialog. -todo
- a general config dialog. -todo
- first run of new version shows image as usage guide. -todo
+- Edit dialog should show the icon graphically. A click on the item should show the edit dialog we have when editing the K-Menu. -todo
+- Edit dialog should have a radio button for the action: "create folder". -todo
- register a global shortcut / gesture in KDE from within the program -> usable as soon as it's installed. -todo
- make it show faster. -todo
- Show the program cathegories from the K-Menu.
- Get the folders and actions from Nepomuk somehow -> favorites or such.
- Option to have an auto-optimizing wheel layout :)
-- adjust icon size to the numbers of icons in the circle.
+- adjust icon size to the numbers of icons in the circle.
+- Add a CLI fallback, so people can also access their actions via the shell.
+- Talk to DBus directly (for higher performance).
PyPI url: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyRadKDE
#: The PyRad version identifier
### Commandline handling ###
# we do this here to have the maximum reaction time.