- Simple to use functions in easy to read scriptfiles in the style of the ministory file.
- char.compete(other, skill_name) -> See who wins and by how much.
- - say() instead of story()?
+ - a basic implementation as minimal api reference for anyrpg plugins.
- Lazy loading modules, to be able to print stuff at once without having to print before the imports.
return won, [deep_wounds_self, critical_wounds_self, self.damage_self], [deep_wounds_other, critical_wounds_other, self.damage_other]
return raw_input(_(question) + " ")
for i in data.split("\n"):
# If the string is empty, just add a blank line without the characters name.
- else: diag("...", localize=False)
+ else: diag("...", localize=False)
-def diag(data, localize=True):
+def diag(data, localize=True, autoscroll=False, *args, **kwds):
diag("Old man: Welcome traveller. You've come to the right place to learn about your heritage.")