Fast and small content management system written in PHP!
- UNIX/Linux host
- PHP 5.2.3 or higher
- SimpleXML Module
- Apache Mod Rewrite
- Multibyte String
Steps to Install
- Download the latest version.
- Unzip the contents to a new folder on your local computer.
- Upload that whole folder with an FTP client to your host.
- You may also need to recursively CHMOD the folder /storage/, /tmp/, /backups/ and /public/ to 755(or 777) if your host doesn't set it implicitly.
- Also you may also need to recursively CHMOD the /install.php, /.htaccess and /sitemap.xml to 755(or 777) if your host doesn't set it implicitly.
- Type http://example.org/install.php in the browser.
- Help on the Forum.
- Donate to keep Monstra free. We will add you to Monstra Sponsors Page.
- Develop a new plugin.
- Create a new theme.
- Find and report issues.
- Link back to Monstra.
Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Romanenko Sergey / Awilum [email@example.com]