CheckNet - README
The CheckNet tool checks periodically the connection to the Internet. The tool tries to connect to 2 reference servers. A small colored (red or green) rectangle shows the actual connection status. The tool also creates an audio alarm if the connection is lost.
- Copy the directory checknet to your PC.
- Start the CheckNet.exe executable with a doubleclick.
- Press CTRL + ALT + H to display the hotkey/shortcut window.
- Press CTRL + ALT + O to open and edit the configuration file.
- If you made changes, press CTRL + ALT + R to restart the tool.
- With the restart the configuration changes will be applied.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)