CurlCheck - README
The CurlCheck script can request data from an URL and displays some connection information and the received data as source and in a rendered form. The script has a simple input form and changes the protocol of the script (http/https) automatically depending on the entered URL.
- Upload the script curlcheck.php to your webhost.
- Customize the configuration section at the beginning of the file (optional).
- Access the script curlcheck.php from a webbrowser.
- Enter an URL to check and press the button Check.
- If the connection was successful, the information will be displayed.
This is a free script and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)