PBcodereport - README
The PBcodereport tool analyzes a selected REALbasic file and generates statistics data about methods, variables and more.
- Start the PBreport.exe executable with a doubleclick.
- Press the button Select to open the file selection window.
- Choose a REALbasic XML source code file and press Open.
- Press the button Start to analyze the source file.
- After the process has finished press the button Show.
- The folder with the created statistics files will be opened.
- You can import the files into Microsoft Excel.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)