PBconvert Script - README
PBconvert is a small Bash script which converts MP4 video files to MP3 sound files using the 'ffmpeg' and 'lame' packages.
- Copy the directory pbconvert to your computer.
- Open the script convert_mp4_to_mp3.sh in your favorite text editor and customize the configuration section.
- Make the script executable: chmod +x convert_mp4_to_mp3.sh
- Change to the directory of the script: cd /path/to/script/pbconvert
- Copy some MP4 video files to the input directory pbconvert/input.
- Run the script from the command line: ./convert_mp4_to_mp3.sh
- Get the converted MP3 sound files from the output directory pbconvert/output.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)