PBcopy - README
The PBcopy tool is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the Robocopy tool from Microsoft. Please download the Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools which contain the Robocopy Executable (Version XP010) from the following website:
Download: Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools
- Copy the directory pbcopy to your PC.
- Download the Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools.
- Copy the Robocopy Executable to the directory pbcopy.
- Connect the backup drives (internal or external harddisks, flashdrives, etc...) to your PC.
- Start the PBcopy.exe executable with a doubleclick.
- Select the source and destination directories for your backup.
- Select the necessary options for your backup.
- Press the button Backup to start your backup.
- You can press CTRL + ALT + S to display all the available shortcuts.
- WARNING: Please check that the source and destination directories are specified correctly before starting the backup !!!!
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)