PBfrontier - README
The PBfrontier script (Excel 2007 VBA) can create an Efficient Frontier curve from the historical return data of different financial assets.
- Open the file PBfrontier.xlsm in the Microsoft Excel 2007 application.
- Enable the execution of Excel macros in the settings of Microsoft Excel.
- Edit the settings on the first tab called Settings.
- Add historical return data on the tab called Return Data.
- Open the Excel calculation tab called Calculations.
- Start the calculation with the button Create Efficient Frontier.
- Check the result on the tabs Efficient Frontier and Solutions.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)