PBhomemenu Script - README
The PBhomemenu script (PHP) is used to display various link buttons. The script can be defined as the home screen in your favorite browser. The menu page is fully responsive and optimized for speed (minimized code). From the menu page it is possible to add new links (URLs), delete existing ones and open all the URLs in a new browser window. The data of the script is saved in a JSON file (in the same directory where the script resides) and will be cached by the browser. The PBhomemenu script does not need any database like MySQL, frameworks like jQuery or Bootstrap and can installed very easy (1 minute) on a host which supports PHP. There is just one file to upload and you can customize the configuration section.
- Copy the directory pbhomemenu to your webhost (webdirectory).
- Set the permissions for files to 644 and for directories to 755.
- Make sure that the directory pbhomemenu is writable by the PHP/Webserver process.
- Permissions may vary, depending on the owner of the files and the running webserver process.
- Edit the configuration section of the file pbhomemenu/menu.php.
- Access the menu file https://<YOUR_DOMAIN>/pbhomemenu/menu.php from your webbrowser.
- In the footer there are links to access the new/add or delete page.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)