PBip - README
The PBip tool displays the available IP addresses of a PC. With shortcuts the IP addresses can be copied to the clipboard.
- Start the PBip.exe executable with a doubleclick.
- CTRL+1 copies the first IP address to the clipboard.
- CTRL+2 copies the second IP address to the clipboard.
- CTRL+3 copies the third IP address to the clipboard.
- CTRL+4 copies the fourth IP address to the clipboard.
- CTRL+5 copies all IP addresses to the clipboard.
- CTRL+X terminates the application.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)