PBmount Scripts - README
The PBmount scripts (Bash) can be used to mount or unmount a list of NAS shares. Different options can be specified in the configuration section of the scripts.
- Copy the directory pbmount to your computer.
- Be sure that the scripts are not available for everyone because of the passwords!
- Open the two scripts in your favorite editor and customize the configuration sections.
- Make the two scripts executable (chmod +x).
- The script mount_nas.sh is used to mount NAS shares.
- The script umount_nas.sh is used to backup unmount NAS shares.
- Use the scripts from the command line.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)