QNAPstats Script - README
The QNAPstats script (Bash) can be used to fix a problem with the backup applications 'Cloud Backup Sync', 'Hybrid Backup Sync' or 'S3 Plus' of QNAP. The script will insert a valid backup entry into the 'statistics' database and the backup jobs then should run again. More information is available in the header of the script.
- Download the Entware-ng package from the Github Website.
- Install the Entware-ng via the App Center of your QNAP device.
- Connect to your QNAP device over a SSH connection.
- Update the OPKG package list - Command: opkg update
- Upgrade the existing OPKG packages - Command: opkg upgrade
- Install the sqlite3 package - Command: opkg install sqlite3
- Search for the folder where the statistics database is located.
- Usually: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/CloudBackupSync/data/0
- Copy the script qnapstats.sh to the database folder.
- Make the script executable - Command: chmod +x /path/qnapstats.sh
- Execute the script to insert a successful backup entry into the statistics database - Command: ./qnapstats.sh
- After that you can execute the Cloud Backup Sync application and the backup job should work again.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)