Wmark Script - README
The Wmark script (Script-Fu) is used with the Free & Open Source Image Editor GIMP and will create a watermark on the actual image. In the configuration section of the script the text, fontname, fontsize, position and some more settings can be specified. After installing the script, it will appear in the menu Script-Fu under Wmark. This script is based on the Fu-Script called watermark.scm which was created in 2001 by Doug Reynolds. Later it was modified by Patrick Biegel and renamed to wmark.scm.
- Start the GIMP image editor.
- In the menu Edit/Preferences/Folders/Scripts you can check the path to the GIMP script directory.
- Edit the configuration section of the script and specify your favorite settings.
- Copy the file wmark.scm into this script directory of your GIMP installation.
- Select Filters/Script-Fu/Refresh Scripts to reload the available scripts.
- Open an image in the GIMP image editor.
- Choose Script-Fu/Wmark/Create Wmark to insert a watermark to the actual image.
This is a free tool and support is not included and guaranteed. Nevertheless I will try to answer all your questions if possible. So write to my email address biegel[at]gmx.ch if you have a question :-)