Author: Bor Plestenjak, University of Ljubljana, email@example.com
- MATLink is a Mathematica application for seamless two-way communication and data transfer with MATLAB.
- Advanpix Multiprecision Computing Toolbox is the MATLAB extension for computing with arbitrary precision.
- MCTLink extends MATLink with two new functions for writing and retrieving data in MP format.
- MATLink must be installed in Mathematica
- MCT must be installed in MATLAB and included in the MATLAB path
- Load package in Mathematica using
- MCTLink automatically loads package MATLink
- See examples in MCTLink demo.nb
||Imports the MATLAB variable named var of class mp in Mathematica. Works only for dense scalars, vector and matrices. If var is not of class mp, MGet is used instead.|
||Exports the value in expr and saves it in a variable named var of class mp using Precision[expr] digits in MATLAB's workspace. Works only for dense scalars, vector and matrices. If Precision[expr] is MachinePrecision, method MSet is used instead. Temporary variables named tmp_xyz_123, tmp_xyz_456, and tmp_xyz_789 are created in Matlab during transfer and deleted at the end.|
||Returns the precision (number of digits) used by the MCT. The default value is 34 (quadruple precision).|
||Sets the precision (number of digits) in MCT to prec digits. The default value is 34 (quadruple precision).|
- Pavel Holoborodko, Advanpix LLC, http://www.advanpix.com/
FreeBSD License, see LICENSE.txt