- Support for multiple minimization contexts.
- Support for
- Upgrade bundled UglifyJS2 from 2.4.0 to 2.4.15.
- Upgrade NuGet from 2.7.1 to 2.7.3.
- MinCat.MSBuild now supports build cancellation.
- YUICompressor is no longer supported.
- MinCat.HttpHandler now honors
- Bug fix: Bundled UglifyJS2 can now be located even if the MinCat assembly has been shadow-copied.
- Bug fix: MinCat can now utilize node.js from old versions of Chocolatey.
- MinCat.MVC now includes basic per-page script bundling capabilities.
- Upgrade bundled UglifyJS2 from 2.3.4 to 2.4.0.
- Upgrade NuGet from 2.5.0 to 2.7.1.
- Introduce UglifyJS2 as a valid compressor option.
- Upgrade to NuGet 2.5.0.
- Include "MinCat.MSBuild.props" in the NuGet package, thus minimizing the changes that occur to a project file upon installation or removal of MinCat.
- MinCat.MSBuild now includes a "Clean" operation that will removed all files that it generates.
- Provide an extension method for System.Web.WebPages.Html.HtmlHelper. This permits usage of MinCat.MVC for people running Razor without MVC installed.
- Introduce a No-op compressor option. This can be used to produce concatenated files (processing all require and include directives) without actually minimizing anything.
- MinCat.MSBuild will now report more detailed information when it attempts to minimize a file that does not exist.
- Multiple directives may now occur within a single comment, as long as they occur on a line by themselves.
Released on 2012-11-02
- Introduce new MinCat.HttpHandler project, providing preliminary support for Web Forms applications.
- Upgrade to NuGet 2.1.2.
- Various code quality improvements.
Released on 2012-10-10
- Output folders for minimized files will now be created if they do not already exist.
- Removed dependency on NuGetPowerTools.
- MinCat.MVC can now resolve its own application-relative paths.
- Upgrade to NuGet 2.1.0
- Upgrade to YUICompressor 2.4.7
- Remove support for the Concatentate task.
Released on 2012-08-18
- No functional changes.
- Reorganized code and namespaces to produce a more modular setup.
- MinCat.MVC no longer requires MinCat.MSBuild to function. However, MinCat.MVC does not provide minimization on its own; you still need MinCat.MSBuild.
- Depreciated the Concatenate task, as this functionality is sufficiently provided by Minimize with require or include directives.
Released on 2011-10-12
- Initial Release