* Copyright (c) 2006-2012 LOVE Development Team
* This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
* warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
* arising from the use of this software.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
* including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
* freely, subject to the following restrictions:
* 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
* claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
* in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
* appreciated but is not required.
* 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
* misrepresented as being the original software.
* 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
* Holds the specific glyph data.
* Holds data for a specic glyph object.
class GlyphData : public Data
GlyphData(unsigned short glyph, GlyphMetrics glyphMetrics, Format f);
// Implements Data.
void *getData() const;
int getSize() const;
* Gets the height of the glyph.
virtual int getHeight() const;
* Gets the width of the glyph.
virtual int getWidth() const;
* Gets the advance (the space the glyph takes up) of the glyph.
int getAdvance() const;
* Gets bearing (the spacing from origin) along the x-axis of the glyph.
int getBearingX() const;
* Gets bearing (the spacing from origin) along the y-axis of the glyph.
int getBearingY() const;
* Gets the min x value of the glyph.
int getMinX() const;
* Gets the min y value of the glyph.
int getMinY() const;
* Gets the max x value of the glyph.
int getMaxX() const;
* Gets the max y value of the glyph.
int getMaxY() const;
* Gets the format of the glyph data.
Format getFormat() const;
// The glyph itself
unsigned short glyph;
// Glyph metrics
// Glyph texture data
unsigned char *data;
// The format the data's in
}; // GlyphData
} // font
} // love
#endif // LOVE_FONT_GLYPH_DATA_H