hh-office is a record keeping app for a small counseling practice.
by Dan Connolly, madmode
It's the Nth generation of this app:
- a spreadsheet and a great big table for sorting :)
- a filemaker db
- a web-hosted dabbledb app
- a Zoho Creator app
This is the 1st generation to be all open source, though.
It's built using xataface, a php/mysql framework:
It also uses rlib, a reporting library, for large PDF reports:
Near term goals:
optimize entering sign-in sheets * save and add another * reduce mouse work
- choosing clients
- how to Save the sign-in sheet with the keyboard?
- tabbing between fields in general
- data cleanup:
- be more rigorous about time? time interval? start/end time?
- integrate insurance billing