This is a collection of tools for managing personal finances.
I wrote my first personal finance program back 1987 when I realized a spreadsheet wasn't going to cut it. I started using Quicken in about 1998. I stopped paying for updates after Quicken 2001 and hence lost bank syncing. I tried Mint for about a year and a half and then switched to GnuCash.
ipynb_applet.py script integrates ipython notebook into the
gnome panel. I use ipython notebook for various syncing and clean-up
- finquick -- web app access to gnucash financial data
- Got my data back from Mint, thanks to GnuCash/mysql | 2012-02-13
- Expense reporting with Android, GnuCash, and IRS.gov | 2009-05-05
- Getting my Personal Finance data back with hCalendar and hCard | 2006-03-08
- Personal Finances, Small Business Accounting | 2000-08
- quacken in dev.w3.org