Sublime Text plugin for Mercurial (hg) the VCS.
A fork of "hg4subl", which is pretty cool but lacks some features.
I'm sorry but as I no longer use Sublime Text as my editor but Vim, I'll no longer process the project. If something will break in future Sublime Text versions, or you have a feature requests or other bugs, please create issues on Bitbucket as mentioned bellow.
I'll still take a look at them and provide feedback and perhaps implement them.
Thanks for the support and for using my plugin.
- Sublime Text 2 (Without further development, but still last running version is available.)
- Sublime Text 3
- Modific by gornostal
I could not test the newest Version on Windows 32Bit and 64Bit. If you have any issues please send me a bug report containing the error. Same for Linux. Thanks for your help.
- Open user hgrc (tested with Mac OS X) Will open ~/.hgrc if any.
- Open user hgignore (tested with Mac OS X) Will open ~/.hgignore if any.
- Open local hgrc Will open the .hg/hgrc if any.
- Open local hgignore Will open the .hg/hgignore if any.
- Change Branch
- Create Branch
- Close Branch
- Diff All
- Log All
- Quick Commit
- Diff current file
- Log current file
- Blame current file
- Add current file
- Choose files to add
- Move current file
- Remove current file
- Choose files to remove
- Revert current file
- Choose files to revert
- Revert all files
- Custom Command
- Show Status of Branch, Revision and Tag in StatusBar
- Configuration following convention, available through Preferences > Package Settings > Mercurial for Sublime.
How to get involved
You can either fork and submit pull requests, send me patches or post ideas and issues.
Unix like systems
The CLI way
cd ~/.config/sublime-text-2/Package hg clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/DanielSiepmann/mercurial-for-sublime "Mercurial for Sublime"
The CLI way cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages hg clone ssh://email@example.com/DanielSiepmann/mercurial-for-sublime "Mercurial for Sublime"
As a GUI for Mac you can use the nice and free SourceTree.
Open the delivered configuration file and copy it to your user folder. Perhaps it's easier to open both files from Preferences > Package Settings > Mercurial for Sublime.
Each option is documented inside the delivered file.