Steam Bulk Card Buyer
This user script adds a button to your Steam badge pages allowing you to buy all the cards you need to finish a badge from the Steam Market at once.
If you are running Firefox, you will need to install Greasemonkey. If you're using Chrome, you will need to install Tampermonkey. This will not work as a Chrome extension (including dragging the .user.js file into the Extensions page).
Licensed under GPLv3.
- Q: Why does a purchase show "Failure"?
- A: If a purchase fails, someone else probably bought the card before you were able to, or you don't have enough funds in your Steam Wallet.
Major Changes in 3.0.0
- Now a platform-independent user script instead of a Chrome extension
- More verbose failure messages
Major Changes in 2.0.0
- Now out of beta!
- Added support for foils
- Now won't show only some cards if you click the button while Enhanced Steam is loading links
- Doesn't choke on special characters in card names anymore
- Doesn't give up after a single failure anymore
- Better, less confusing layout
- Total decreases for each failed purchase, showing the amount you actually paid
- Added reload failures button to retry when a purchase fails
- Added reload page button when all purchases are complete