- close Safari Web Inspector script
- Before Safari 6, the Web Inspector shortcut would only open it. Attach this AppleScript to another shortcut to make it closable.
- Handy if you have a bunch of servers you need to install your SSH key onto and don't have ssh-copy-id.
- Use this to generate an htdigest file of users from an svnserve passwd file. Useful if you have a Trac installation using HTTPAuth and you need to grant your SVN users access.
- Creates a Time Machine bundle for the current Mac with larger 128MB band files (up from 8MB) to improve performance when backing up to a non-HFS+ NAS.
- reStructuredText codeless language module
- Language module for BBEdit and TextWrangler which highlights elements in reStructuredText files and lists section titles in the function pop-up menu. Recognizes both standard reST directives and Sphinx additions. See its comments for my recommended editor settings.
- Lasso codeless language module
- Language module for BBEdit and TextWrangler which adds both Lasso 8- and 9-style type and function names to the function menu, and highlights elements not supported by the current BBEdit language module such as ticked strings, tag literals, and variables.
- Apache 2.4 Configuration codeless language module
- Update of John Gruber's Apache Configuration Language Module to include variables, Apache 2.4 keywords, and some bugfixes.
- Make codeless language module
- Update of BBEdit's / TextWrangler's built-in module to include more keywords from GNU make.
- Lasso lexer for highlight.js
- Contributed a lexer for the Lasso programming language for highlight.js, a JS-based syntax highlighter. Included since version 7.4.
- Lasso lexer for code-prettify
- Also wrote a Lasso lexer for code-prettify, another JS-based syntax highlighter.
- Lasso domain for Sphinx
- Domain plugin for the Sphinx documentation processor, allowing it to handle descriptions of Lasso syntax.
- Lasso lexer for Pygments
- Contributed a lexer for the Lasso programming language for the Pygments syntax highlighter. Included since Pygments 1.6.
- Contributed CSS, syntax highlighting, and request handling improvements to restview, a tool for previewing reST documents in a web browser.