Various pieces of code I've written, in case someone else finds them useful.
- close Safari Web Inspector script
- Before Safari 6, the Web Inspector shortcut would only open it. Attach this AppleScript to another shortcut to make it closeable.
- Handy if you have a bunch of servers you need to install your SSH key onto and don't have ssh-copy-id.
- Use this to generate an htdigest file of users from an svnserve passwd file. Useful if you have a Trac installation using HTTPAuth and you need to grant your SVN users access.
- Creates a Time Machine bundle for the current Mac with larger 128MB band files (up from 8MB) to improve performance when backing up to a non-HFS+ NAS.
- reStructuredText codeless language module
Language module for BBEdit and TextWrangler which highlights elements in reStructuredText files and lists section titles in the function pop-up menu. Recognizes both standard reST directives and Sphinx additions.
I recommend also setting these options for editing reStructuredText: enabling auto-indent and auto-expand tabs, setting tab width to 3 spaces, disabling soft wrap text, and setting the page guide to 80 characters.
- Lasso codeless language module
- Language module for BBEdit and TextWrangler which adds both Lasso 8- and 9-style type and function names to the function menu, and highlights elements not supported by the current BBEdit language module such as ticked strings, tag literals, and variables.
- Apache 2.4 Configuration codeless language module
- Update of John Gruber's Apache Configuration Language Module to include Apache 2.4 keywords and some bugfixes.
- Make codeless language module
- Update of BBEdit's / TextWrangler's built-in module to include more keywords from GNU make.
- Lasso lexer for highlight.js
- Contributed a lexer for the Lasso programming language for highlight.js, a JS-based syntax highlighter. Included since version 7.4.
- Lasso lexer for google-code-prettify (demo)
- Also wrote a Lasso lexer for google-code-prettify, another JS-based syntax highlighter. Hoping to eventually get it working on stackoverflow.com. Star the merge request here: http://code.google.com/p/google-code-prettify/issues/detail?id=311
- Lasso domain for Sphinx
- Domain plugin for the Sphinx documentation processor, allowing it to handle descriptions of Lasso syntax.
- Lasso lexer for Pygments
- Contributed a lexer for the Lasso programming language for the Pygments syntax highlighter. Included since Pygments 1.6.
- Contributed CSS, syntax highlighting, and request handling improvements to restview, a tool for previewing reST documents in a web browser.
Find me on Twitter.