Various pieces of code I've written, in case someone else finds them useful.
- close Safari Web Inspector script
- Before Safari 6, the Web Inspector shortcut would only open it. Attach this AppleScript to another shortcut to make it closeable.
- Handy if you have a bunch of servers you need to install your SSH key onto and don't have ssh-copy-id.
- Use this to generate an htdigest file of users from an svnserve passwd file. Useful if you have a Trac installation using HTTPAuth and you need to grant your SVN users access.
- reST codeless language module
Language module for BBEdit and TextWrangler which highlights elements in reStructuredText files and lists section titles in the function pop-up menu. Recognizes both standard reST directives and Sphinx additions.
I recommend also setting these options for editing reStructuredText: enabling auto-indent and auto-expand tabs, setting tab width to 3 spaces, disabling soft wrap text, and setting the page guide to 80 characters.
- Lasso lexer for highlight.js
- Contributed a lexer for the Lasso programming language for highlight.js, a JS-based syntax highlighter. Expect to see it in the next release.
- Script for generating API documentation for Sphinx directly from Lasso code. (Mostly a proof-of-concept at this point.)
- restview (improved)
- My branch of the excellent restview, a tool for previewing reST documents in a web browser, with some improvements I made to the CSS, syntax highlighting, and request handling components.
- Lasso lexer for Pygments
- Contributed a lexer for the Lasso programming language for the Pygments syntax highlighter. It's included in Pygments 1.6.
Find me on Twitter.