(skip-syntax-backward " "))
(delete-region old-point (point))))
-;; line selection functions
- "Set the active region to current line"
-(defun beginning-of-line-select ()
- "Set the active region from beginning of current line to the point"
-(defun end-of-line-select ()
- "Set the active region from point to the end of current line"
;; TODO: if inside a comment, on enter should continue with comment
;; (call indent-new-comment-line was M-j)... or is this really useful?
-(defun backward-up-list+ ()
- "Same as `backward-up-list', but can also move out from withing a string"
- "Same as `up-list', but can also move out from withing a string"
- "Copy line (from point to end) to the kill ring but restore it afterwards"
;; from https://github.com/skeeto/.emacs.d/blob/master/my-funcs.el
"Move the current line up or down by N lines."