HaveBox is a very fast and lightweight IoC containter. The goal is to keep it fast and light, and at the same time easy to use.
Latest version of HaveBox is 2.0.0, see News for release notes
Twitter tag: @HaveBox
Why use HaveBox?
One of the strengths of C#, is fast instantiation. Many IoC containers remove this edge, which C# have comapred to other languages, by being slow. HaveBox is a strong choice, because instantiation is done with a minimal overhead, and thereby giving developers the possibility to DI and still keep the good performance of C# and .NET.
- Auto registration
- Custom lifetimes
- Container configuring through sub-configs
- Many implememtationes to one interface
- Instantiation interception
- Supporting .Net3.5, .Net4.0, .Net4.5, .Net4.5.1, Silverlight4, Silverlight5, Windows Phone 7, Windos Phone 8
- Small in size
- Easy to use
- Config Injection (Only for .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.5.1)
- Auto IEnumerables
- Open generics
Follow the latest news here.
Please see the Documentation, for how to use HaveBox
Bugs and suggestions
If you find a bug or have suggestion to improve HaveBox, don't hesitate to use the Issue Tracker.
In case of you have any questions, please use StackOverflow as first choice, so more people can gain from the answers.
If HaveBox have been beneficial or usefull for you, please consider contributing to my Pepsi budget by donating to HaveBox2013@gmail.com on PayPal.