This is KeePass plugin which only save (don't support synchronization) KeePass database in Dropbox service. Saving happens when saving changes in KeePass Password Safe.
- Secure connection using HTTPS
- Supports database located on FTP
- Supports selection Dropbox folder to upload
- KeePass 2.19 and higher
- .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
Latest changes (2014-02-11)
+ Added support database located on FTP
Last version for KeePass 2.19 and higher
- Download last version from here
- Unpack the archive in KeePass folder.
- Run KeePass.
- Open menu Tools->KPDataSave.
- Click "Sign In" button (the plugin will automatically open a browser on page "API Request Authorization - Dropbox").
- On a browser page where it is written "The app KPDataSave would like to connect with your Dropbox.", click button "Allow" (that would allow the plugin to access Dropbox account).
- Go to KPDataSave window and click "Accept" button.
- Select in the tree of the folder to save password database (default root path), click "Apply" button.