- PR#5511: in Bigarray.reshape, unwarranted limitation on new array dimensions.
- PR#5513: Int64.div causes floating point exception (ocamlopt, x86)
- PR#5516: in Bigarray C stubs, use C99 flexible array types if possible
-- PR#5531: Allow ocamlbuild to add ocamldoc flags through -docflag and -docflags switches
+- PR#5531: Allow ocamlbuild to add ocamldoc flags through -docflag
- PR#5543: in Bigarray.map_file, try to avoid using lseek() when growing file
- PR#5538: combining -i and -annot in ocamlc
- PR#5560: incompatible type for tuple pattern with -principal
or a non-empty value is set to "BYTECODE_ONLY" Makefile variable
- PR#5236: new '%revapply' primitive with the semantics 'revapply x f = f x',
and '%apply' with semantics 'apply f x = f x'.
+- PR#5255: natdynlink detection on powerpc, hurd, sparc
- PR#5297: compiler now checks existence of builtin primitives
- PR#5329: (Windows) more efficient Unix.select if all fd's are sockets
- PR#5358: first class modules don't allow "with type" declarations for types