This is an experimental 3D Game Engine in C++14, OpenGL, SDL2 and BulletPhysics. This is a personal project and a playground for ideas.
Videos on Youtube
Visit my youtube channel for videos of the game engine in action. https://www.youtube.com/user/hugovteixeira
Some features and concepts
- Planet implementation: open world with water, reflections, shadows, sky and clouds;
- Physics-enabled objects, characters and vehicles;
- Characters can drive cars and other vehicles;
- Vegetation (grass, plants and trees);
- Atmospheric scattering;
- Day/Night cycles;
- Built-in editor allows you to edit landscape, vegetation, roads, etc.;
- Wavefront OBJ format is supported.
The MIT License (MIT) - https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
- Copyright (c) 2016-2017 Hugo Vidal Teixeira
Who do I talk to?
- Hugo Teixeira, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org