What is this repository for?
- Quick summary: A boiler plate for using Pygame and PyMunk (Physics).
- Version: 0.1
- Python: 3.4
- License: MIT (Pymunk and Pygame are subject to their own license terms.)
- Pymunk: https://pymunk.readthedocs.org/en/latest/# v4.0
- Pygame: http://www.pygame.org/news.html v1.9.2a0
How do I get set up?
- Dependencies are included in the folder. You can put those dependencies in the Python folder or keep them in the project folder.
Who do I talk to?
- Repo owner or admin: holladaystudio (at) gmail.com