I've noticed this for the past few days. Basically, on my Stats page, it just sometimes doesn't show my Zpool line. I can reload/refresh and it still just doesn't show. (It does show me as logged in.) I then go to Settings and see that it has my Zpool payout address -- so all looks good. If I then scroll to the bottom and click Save Settings (even though I changed NOTHING at all), I can go to my Stats page and it then ALWAYS shows up for the rest of that session.
If I close my browser and go back in, it will often NOT have the Zpool data again -- and I can get it back by going to settings, changing nothing, clicking save, and going back to the Stats page.
Note that if I JUST go to settings and then back to the Stats page -- it does NOT fix it. I have to click Save on the Settings page to get it to fix itself.
Just wanted to report this. Thanks!
NOTE: I'm running 1.3.1beta according to your site (which is not an option for the Version on this page).