Welcome to Anontwi-GTK - v0.1 Testing
Anontwi-GTK is a Graphical User Interface running under Anontwi Core - http://anontwi.sourceforge.net/
+ AES + HMAC-SHA1 encryption on Tweets and Direct Messages --> [Important: UNDER REVIEW!]
+ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to interact with Twitter's API
+ Proxy Socks (for example, to connect to the TOR network)
+ Random HTTP header values
+ Send long messages splitted automatically
+ Automatic decryption of tweet's urls or raw inputs
+ Backup messages to your disk (max: 3200)
+ UTF-8 + Unicode support (chinese, arabic, symbols, etc)
+ Multiplatform: GNU/Linux, MacOS, Win32
+ Detailed colourful output results
+ Generate tools and modules
- Check the 'install' directory out. You will find two scripts, at the moment
only for Debian and Arch linux.
- If is the first time you use Anontwi-GTK, you will see an assistant for se
your twitter app up. After follow the steps, you could use the GUI for send
encrypted tweets throw proxy and decrypt them.
$ ./anontwi-gtk del_tokens
- You can delete your tokens like that (or reset them).
- All your tokens are stored as a PLAIN TEXT, so be carefull about
keep it safe.
Next version will have a PGP encryption possibility for them.
- We are testing at the moment the Proxy stuff. And by now
there is no possibility for request the user profile information throw that.
Colaborators, Feedback and Bugs reports
- You will find us at Freenode IRC, channel #anontwi.
- Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=anontwi