Issue #220 new
- segfault when gen=1
- From the UI console, the 'help' command crashes the client
- Starting the UI on Windows 7 32bit gives "The program can't start because libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll is missing from your computer"
- In linux, the 'Unlock Wallet for Minting Only' button does not appear to do anything. No pop-up or anything.
- 'Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet.' is showing up in a strange place ... on the main page between the NuShares logo and the wallet balance. It also show's up on the NuBits unit overview page.
- All attempts to load testnet on Linux are still ending up stuck at the splash screen with connection failures to all nodes. This is the case on the official testnet as well as private local testnets. The problem does not affect Windows nodes running in testnet mode, only Linux nodes.