Adamanteus is a python tool to provide advanced options for backing up your databases in a simple manner.
The following libraries are required:
- mercurial (1.5.x only; adamanteus <= 0.5.1 does not support mercurial >= 1.6)
The following libraries are optional:
- pymongo (provides support for non-binary MongoDB dumps)
adamanteus BACKEND -d DATABASE [-r repository] [-u username] [-p password] [-m remote_repo]
Currently supported database backends are:
- Restoring from versioned backup
- Automated cloning/pushing/pulling of backup repository.
- Integration with Django as a management command.