Thanks for downloading Gameboy LinkUp
Visit https://bitbucket.org/JustinLloyd/gameboy-linkup/overview for
more information and to download the latest version.
DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE*
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. You can do whatever you want to with the work.
1. You cannot stop anybody from doing whatever they want to with the work.
2. You cannot revoke anybody elses DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE in the work.
This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to
the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it
and/or modify it under the terms of the DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE
Software originally created by Justin Lloyd @ http://otakunozoku.com/
This is a Gameboy and Gameboy Color client/server module for two player head-
to-head games via a serial connection. First version as I recall was written
around 1993 or 1994 and then later updated in 1999. Someone might find this
useful somewhere in the world.
2. Two Nintendo Gameboys and a serial link-up cable or an emulator that
supports that feature.
* Using Gameboy LinkUp
1. You're on your own - read the code, fiddle around a bit.
Absolutely none provided.
Software originally created by Justin Lloyd, October 1996-ish
and distributed via the DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE in 2012.