Thanks for downloading RGBDS Gameboy Development System
Visit https://bitbucket.org/JustinLloyd/rgbds-gameboy-development-system/overview for
more information and to download the latest version.
DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE*
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. You can do whatever you want to with the work.
1. You cannot stop anybody from doing whatever they want to with the work.
2. You cannot revoke anybody elses DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE in the work.
This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to
the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it
and/or modify it under the terms of the DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE
Software originally created by Justin Lloyd @ http://otakunozoku.com/
An assembler, linker and ROM fixer to be used for Nintendo Gameboy and Sega
Gamegear game development. The files are in C for DOS and Windows and were
written around the mid-1990's.
The tools were the mainstay of the Gamegear and Gameboy development world at
the time of their creation, being used worldwide to create hundreds upon
hundreds of professional video games for the Nintendo and Sega platforms.
1. C compiler (GNU or MSVC should work)
* Using RGBDS
1. You're on your own though some information can be found at
Absolutely none provided.
Software originally created by Justin Lloyd, October 1996-ish
and distributed via the DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE in 2012.