Thanks for downloading Unity Scoring and Levelling scripts.
Visit https://bitbucket.org/JustinLloyd/scoring-and-levelling/overview for more
information and to download the latest version.
Copyright (C) 2010 Justin Lloyd
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU lesser General Public License
along with this library. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Software originally created by Justin Lloyd @ http://otakunozoku.com/
A couple of small c# scripts for Unity that make tracking the player's score
and level very easy. There is also an arcade-style trickle scoring script
that works in conjunction with the scoring script.
An older version of the script, with a brief write-up, is available at
1. Unity 3D v3+
* Using Scoring and Levelling scriptss
1. At a minimum add the Scoring script to a game object such as the camera
2. Optionally add the Levelling script and TrickleScoring script to the same
2. Add points to the player's score by calling AdjustScore in the Scoring
3. Display the player's score by reading the Score property in the Scoring
script or the Score property in the TrickleScoring script.
4. Display the player's level by reading the Level property in the Levelling
Absolutely none provided.