Welcome to the EmuMore project's wiki. Here you will find documents used for development and documentation. The contents are dynamic and considered drafts, but since we believe Open Science is the way to go, we share them form the very beginning.
The documentation is released under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License or later. You are free to use the information in this wiki as long as you respect the license.
You are free to
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
In particular, do not forget to cite the source, we provide a suggestion below.
Carbajal, J. P. & Rieckermann, J. (2017). "EmuMore Project website". https://kakila.bitbucket.io/emumore/about. Last accessed on: * add date *.
About the project
The project aims at providing tools for the creation of surrogate models of detailed simulators for particular applications, e.g. realtime control, system identification or model calibration, design optimization, etc.
Surrogate models can be many times faster than the corresponding simulator, since to find a good solution to an specific problem we might not need all the flexibility of the simulator.
Read more at the Project's webpage.