This project contains a number of UI widgets for Reflex, as well as two libraries.
- KeredAvailableWeapons: Automatically switch weapons when you are out of ammo. This allows you to set the priority of your weapons.
- KeredChatBinds: (Deprecated, use KeredVgs) Allows you to create chat binds. Chat binds can be set as global or team and have limited dynamic functionality.
- KeredCrosshair: Creates a crosshair colored by health. The colors and health thresholds can be editted.
- KeredDamageNumbers: Displays recent damage dealt on the HUD.
- KeredDebugger: A utility for debugging other widgets. Allows you to see and edit the contents of another widget. Can be "hooked" to widgets to display a debugging window when viewing the other widget's options.
- KeredFragMessages: Displays a message similar to Quake Live when you frag someone or are fragged. Provides some ability to customize the appearance.
- KeredGameMessages: Same as default GameMessages, but allows more control over positioning.
- KeredItemTimers: A widget that show item respawn timers for only items that you picked up. Works in competitive.
- KeredMatchHistory: A widget to save and display scoreboards from recent past matches.
- KeredMuteableChat: A chat widget that allows players to be muted.
- KeredOptionsGadgetsTest: A widget that tests most of the functionality of OptionsGadgets.
- KeredRepl: A simple REPL that allows you to write and execute Lua code from within the game.
- KeredScoreboard: A scoreboard loosely based on QuakeLive.
- KeredSpeedZoom: Changes FOV based on the player's speed.
- KeredTemplate: A template for creating new widgets with OptionsGadget.
- KeredTimer: (Deprecated, functionality adopted into official Timer widget) Same as default Timer, but allows countdown option and more control over positioning.
- KeredVgs: A menu-based chat system, inspired by Tribes: Ascend and TF2.
- KeredVolume: Volume UI and binds. Provides volume up, down, and mute and a smooth curve of perceived volume.
- KeredWidgetToggler: Allows you to bind keys to toggle the visibility of other widgets.
- Utils: Contains general utility functions.
- OptionsGadgets: A library for creating widget option menus.
Copy the Utils and OptionsGadgets folders and whatever widgets you wish to use into "base\internal\ui\Kered13".
Who do I talk to?
You can contact me on the Reflex forums or on Steam. My username is Kered13.