I think you uncovered an issue. The source thing isn't exactly working like we'd like. For instance, this module is intended to be ran against domains, not host names, and we want to be able to run it against a list of domains. However, the get_source module requires that you have all 4 sources: db, string, path and query. that doesn't fit here. All we need here is string and path. Need to think this problem through. Thoughts?
What's wrong with using the db or query for a source? Yes, it could have subdomains that aren't relevant for emails, but I think it should be up to the user to decide. Granted, I can't think of a situation where I'd end up with the domains I want to check in the database and not in a file, so it's probably fine this way too.
Dude, I apologize. I think your old code was actually what you needed with the exception of adding the comment highlighting only the sources you want them to access. Not providing a default query negates the db option and we won't reference the "query" option, so the method should still work just fine.
Load the global domain into the local source options and add the following comment.
Wow. I'm not sure how I managed to submit a pull request with the diff marks still in the file. I know my branch doesn't have those so it must have added them in with how I updated my pull request. I'll have to be careful of that in the future.