Feed Aggregator readme
Orchard module for aggregating feeds by creating content items from them. Supported feed types are: RSS and Atom feeds. This module was created when developing the new Orchard app driving www.dotnetfoundation.org, the website of .NET Foundation. It's also available for all sites on DotNest, the Orchard SaaS.
The module's source is available in two public source repositories, automatically mirrored in both directions with Git-hg Mirror:
- https://bitbucket.org/Lombiq/orchard-feed-aggregator (Mercurial repository)
- https://github.com/Lombiq/Orchard-Feed-Aggregator (Git repository)
Bug reports, feature requests and comments are warmly welcome, please do so via GitHub. Feel free to send pull requests too, no matter which source repository you choose for this purpose.
This project is developed by Lombiq Technologies Ltd. Commercial-grade support is available through Lombiq.
- Feed items must contain a "pubDate" node.
- Feed items must contain a "guid", "title" or "description" node.
- Feeds must have an "rss" root node.
- Feed entries must contain an "updated" node.
- Feed entries must contain an "id" node.
- Feeds must use the http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom namespace in the "feed" root node.