This is a work-in-progress which I am using to learn some of the finer details of Rust. Eventually I hope to make it reasonably easy to use for various simplistic games, eg Tetris, Pacman, Space Invaders.
- Provide a simple framework which is easy to build a new set of Game and Menu states in to.
- Turn it in to a module (this may be a bit harder to manage, depending on how the first bit goes)
- Document all the code for use with
- Add unit tests that can check that all the required parts of the framework work correctly
- GLSL shaders for the openGL renderer
Uses rust-sdl2 and toml crates.