Command line tool for NitrokeyPro.
Project is on hold for now. What it does it does well, but that is all it will do, unless you fork it. I have a couple of pointers for simplification if anyone actually wants to continue.
- Retrieve passwords (by slot name).
- Generate TOTP (by slot name).
- Export TOTP, HOTP and password safe slots as JSON object (does not include OTP secrets, which can not be read).
This assumes the binary (gkey) is executable and in a directory that is listed in the PATH environment variable. Otherwise change to the directory that contains the binary (e.g. cd ~/Downloads/), make the binary executable (chmod +x gkey) and use ./gkey instead of gkey.
gkey ACTION [SLOTTYPE [SLOTNAME]] ACTION: list [SLOTTYPE] - List slotnames export - Print all slot information (JSON) get SLOTTYPE SLOTNAME - Get/generate password SLOTTYPE: totp - Perform action on TOTP slot(s) pws - Perform action on password safe slot(s) SLOTNAME: (string) - Name of slot
Linux binaries are provided on the Downloads page.
Requires a go compiler (golang-go) and hidapi (libhidapi-dev).
- git clone https://bitbucket.org/MaVo159/gkey.git
- cd gkey
- go build
Planned features (in order of importance)
- Configuring slots
- Import from JSON (including OTP secrets)
- Split into command line tool and library
- C bindings for library
- OS X and Windows compatibility (help needed)
- Please use the issue tracker for bug reports, feature requests and other feedback.