UncerTest: an uncertainty-wise testing tool for test generation and optimization
UncerTest is the uncertainty-wise testing tool, which serves: 1) Abstract Test Case Generation with uncertainty-wise values, configured by two strategies: All Simple Paths, All Path with Maximum Length; 2) Test Case Minimization with uncertainty-wise objectives, configured by four problems; 3) Executable Test Case Generation, which includes two components a) domain codes b) abstract test cases to executable ones; 4) Test Case Prioritization with uncertainty-wise objectives.
UncerTest tool includes projects as follows:
- Test_Case_Core: the core function for manipulating uml-related models. Please import jgrapht.
- Test_Case_Generation_Abstract: this project implements two test generation strategies
- Test_Case_Generation_Executable: this project implements executable test case generation (junit).
- Test_Case_Minimization V2: this project implements four uncertainty-wise minimization problems using jMetal5.
- Test_Case_Prioritization_V2: this project implements twenty uncertainty-wise prioritization problems using jMetal5.
- TestModelEMF, TestModelEMF.edit, TestModelEMF.editor: this project implements the interface to edit/view the abstract test cases generated by Test_Case_Generation_Abstract.
- Man Zhang (email@example.com)
- Simula Research Laboratory