# UncerTest: an uncertainty-wise testing tool for test generation and optimization#
UncerTest is the uncertainty-wise testing tool, which serves:
1) Abstract Test Case Generation with uncertainty-wise values, configured by two strategies: All Simple Paths, All Path with Maximum Length;
2) Test Case Minimization with uncertainty-wise objectives, configured by four problems;
3) Executable Test Case Generation, which includes two components a) domain codes b) abstract test cases to executable ones;
4) Test Case Prioritization with uncertainty-wise objectives.
For more details, please check the [uncertainty-wise minimization](https://www.simula.no/publications/uncertainty-wise-test-case-generation-and-minimization-cyber-physical-systems-multi), [uncertainty-wise prioritization](https://www.simula.no/publications/uncertainty-wise-and-time-aware-test-case-prioritization-multi-objective-search) and [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5M6vOs8fTE&feature=youtu.be).
### Setup ###
UncerTest tool includes projects as follows:
* Test_Case_Core: the core function for manipulating uml-related models. Please import [jgrapht](http://jgrapht.org/).
* Test_Case_Generation_Abstract: this project implements two test generation strategies
* Test_Case_Generation_Executable: this project implements executable test case generation (junit).
* Test_Case_Minimization V2: this project implements four uncertainty-wise minimization problems using [jMetal5](http://jmetal.sourceforge.net/).
* Test_Case_Prioritization_V2: this project implements twenty uncertainty-wise prioritization problems using [jMetal5](http://jmetal.sourceforge.net/).
* TestModelEMF, TestModelEMF.edit, TestModelEMF.editor: this project implements the interface to edit/view the abstract test cases generated by Test_Case_Generation_Abstract.
### Contact ###
* Man Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Simula Research Laboratory